A leather is a natural and powerful hard material. But in the case of leather fabric, it has some limitations because sometimes it’s porous and spills can damage the leather fibres which is bad. It’s important to clean your leather sofa carefully and properly. If you are thinking to use of wet wipes or harsh chemical for leather sofa cleaning then it can ruin the leather fibres and also destroy the shine of leather. Which result in discolouration and dull look of your leather sofa.
Therefore, leather sofa cleaning must be done with extra precautions or under professional upholstery cleaners.
Follow The Given Below Tips To Clean The Stain From Your Leather Sofa
- Vacuum Clean The Leather Sofa First.
- Use Vaccum Cleaner to clean the leather sofa because the dust, debris and grimes would interfere.
- Use the cleaner on a clean cloth and start rubbing it on the leather sofa in order to have a shiny look.
- Keep in mind to avoid harming the leather layer.
- Vacuum the sofa thoroughly and properly.
Apply Commercial Leather Cleaner
- Using Commercial leather cleaner products are safe on the leather surface and a good option to have a shiny look.
- It’s easily available in your nearest store.
- Take a microfibre cloth and dip a small portion of cloth in the cleaner.
- Now wipe the sofa gently and properly.
- Keep in mind first clean the upper side of the sofa then reach to the down and wipe it completely and thoroughly.
Dry The Sofa
- When you’re done with Leather sofa cleaning, take a dry microfiber cloth and gently wipe down the sofa completely.
- Do not go fast, put a little bit of pressure.
- Make sure the sofa is completely dry.
- Don’t use the air blower as it’ll dry the leather fabric and may weaken the leather fibres and durability.
Conditioning Of Your Sofa.
- Add some white vinegar in an empty bowl and put some linseed oil in it.
- Now, use a clean microfibre cloth and dip it in the solution that you’ve made.
- Wipe down the whole leather surface with the cloth and gently wipe it down in a circular motion and clean every corner and crevices of the leather.
- Leave the sofa for 12 hours.
- Use a clean cloth and rub it on the leather sofa to have a shiny look.
Leather furniture is quite costly. It requires special attention which only a professional upholstery cleaner can give. At Carpet Cleanings Melbourne, we provide one of the best professional upholstery cleaning, to serve you the top best services in Melbourne. We provide all kind of leather sofa stain removal, leather sofa cleaning in good and affordable price of range. For more information contact our Carpet Cleaning Melbourne and book an appointment today.